18 July, 2007

Song for a Blue Heart

Water on my lips
Sweet fingers open my eyes
My heavy eyes, we smile like it was
The last smile on earth
The smile of a blue heart
Blue skin
Blue songs I know
The color is blue
Maybe too much blue, I know
Maybe too much
Make me scream
I scream for you
Make me fly
I'm flying with you
Make me cry
I cry for you
Water is blue, water is blue
Water is
Never found a girl from another world
Never touched the floor with another one
Never breathe that air from another one
Never felt those eyes playing with my soul
Blue to be breath
Blue to believe
Blue to be felt by
Blue to be touched by
Blue to believe
Someday, sometime, somewhere

The Gift

1 comment:

Angell said...

E o azul é a minha cor favorita! Blue color, blue water, blue sky, blue planet, blue heart, blue touched, blue believe... o azul está e todo o lado! Blue fellings... :)

Gosto desta música...

Bjs!